This website is managed by Warsaw Concept Anna Grabowska with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Hoża 50/15a 00-682, having the NIP(TIN) 7121555634 and REGON(EIN) 060482251, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland.
(email: email@example.com tel. +48664437 015 )
- Warsaw Concept Anna Grabowska operates the website www.warsawconcept.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
- Through the Website and the Mobile Services, users can book Warsaw Concept apartments.
- Booking is made directly between the customer and Warsaw Concept Anna Grabowska
- The customer confirms that they have received from Warsaw Concept Anna Grabowska all the necessary information regarding the Website and the Mobile Services.
- Making a reservation through the Website or the Mobile Services shall be regarded as equivalent to having read and accepted, fully and unconditionally, our general terms and conditions of sale, as well as the terms and conditions of sale for the relevant booking price.
- The customer accepts these general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale for the relevant booking price valid at the time of booking. It is not possible to proceed with the booking process without this acceptance.
- The customer has the possibility to save and edit these general terms and conditions with the help of standard browser or computer functions.
- The Website and the Mobile Services contain the following data:
- legal information enabling precise identification of Warsaw Concept Anna Grabowska indicating the name of the company, place of business, e-mail address, telephone number, registered office, individual VAT identification number, references to the entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, as well as basic information on accommodation services offered.
- payment methods
- general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale for the relevant booking price
- validity period of the offer and the price
- accepted means of payment.
- During the booking process, the Website provides essential information on the accommodation being offered, including prices and availability.
- The customer, as a consumer, has certain rights, which they may, however, be deprived of, if it turns out that the services have been reserved for commercial, industrial, craft-related or professional purposes.
- All information available on the Website and through the Mobile Services are provided in Polish and in English.
- The customer declares that they have full legal capacity to enter into a contract in accordance with these general terms and conditions.
The terms used in this document have the following meanings:
“receipt confirmation”: an e-mail sent via the Website or the Mobile Services to the customer, containing a summary of the reservation made by the customer and confirming the receipt of the reservation by the Website or the Mobile Services.
“booking confirmation”: a virtual document containing a summary of services booked by the customer over the Internet and possibly containing the customer’s payment card number for the purpose of making a prepayment or a guaranteed reservation. Acceptance of the booking confirmation by the customer results in the conclusion of a contract by the customer.
“customer”: a natural person making a reservation for personal or professional purposes, albeit with no relation to the hotel business.
“consumer”: any natural person making a reservation for purposes which are not related to the trade, industry, craft or profession.
“e-mail’: any text, voice, audio or graphic message sent over a public telecommunications network and stored on the recipient’s network server or terminal equipment until it is received by the customer.
“booking request”: a request for a hotel room to be booked, made by a customer via the Mobile Services or the Internet.
“online booking”: booking of hotel rooms via the virtual booking form provided on the Website or as part of the Mobile Services.
“service”: booking of hotel rooms, whose main characteristics are listed on the Website or via the Mobile Services.
“Mobile Services”: all services and protocols enabling connection of mobile terminals to the Internet, in particular to obtain information and book hotel services offered by WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA
“Website”: an electronic service provided by WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA . on the Internet, available at the following address www.warsawconcept.pl
3. Subject of the Agreement
- These general terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in relation to remote booking of services offered by WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA via the Website or the Mobile Services.
- These terms and conditions apply to all stages of the booking process, as well as the post-booking period, between the parties to the contract.
- The customer confirms that they have read and accepted these general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale for the relevant booking price, which are available on the Website and via the Mobile Services. These general terms and conditions also include the Customer Data Protection Charter. By accepting these terms and conditions, the customer expressly accepts the provisions of this Charter.
4. Scope of application
These general terms and conditions of sale apply to all bookings made on the Internet, through the Website or the Mobile Services.
- These general terms and conditions of sale shall apply throughout the entire period of provision of the services by WARSAW CONCEPT via the Website or the Mobile Services.
- WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA reserves the right to temporarily or permanently terminate access to the Website, Mobile Services, or online booking platform without prior notice.
- The customer chooses services from the offer available on the Website or the Mobile Services.
- The customer acknowledges that they have become familiar with the nature, purpose and means of booking the services available on the Website or via the Mobile Services and that they have obtained the necessary and/or supplementary information they have requested in order to make the reservation in a fully informed manner.
- Within a single reservation made through the Website, the customer may book, individually and for own use, up to seven (7) rooms.
- The customer bears sole responsibility for the choice of services and the compatibility of these services with the customer’s needs. WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA assumes no responsibility in this respect.
- The reservation is considered accepted by the customer at the time of completion of the booking process.
7. The booking process
- The customer reserves services using the virtual booking form available on the Website or via the Mobile Services.
- Reservations shall be deemed to have been made once WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA has received the booking form, or once the prepayment has been paid online with a credit card or by means of bank transfer.
- Before making any reservation, the customer undertakes to fill in the information required in the form.
- The customer confirms the validity and accuracy of the information provided.
- The booking process consists of the following main stages:
Step 1: search for a hotel and selection of a room for a specific price.
Step 2: verification of the reservation’s details, the total price and the applicable terms and conditions of sale
Step 3: provision of customer’s data.
Step 4: selection of means for securing the reservation
Step 5: acknowledgement of the terms and conditions of sale for the relevant booking price and acceptance thereof before confirming the reservation.
Step 6: acceptance of the booking confirmation by the customer.
8. Receipt confirmation
- Through the Website or the Mobile Services, the customer will immediately receive an e-mail confirming that the reservation has been accepted.
- In case of online bookings, the confirmation e-mail contains a summary of the offer, the services booked, the prices, the terms and conditions of sale accepted by the customer for the price selected, the date of the booking, after-sales service information, as well as the address of the hotel vendor to which the customer can send complaints.
9. Customer service
Complaints concerning apartment reservations can be reported
by telephone +48 664 437 015
by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or in person at the company’s office: Warsaw Concept Anna Grabowska Hoza 50/15a 00-682 Warsaw
10. Cancellation or change by the customer
- Terms and conditions of sale for the booked price specify the rules of cancellation and change of reservation.
- Insofar as the conditions of sale for the relevant booking price allow:
– changes or cancellations can be made directly at the hotel, whose telephone numbers are provided in the booking confirmation e-mail.
- In case of interruption of the stay, the full agreed price will be paid.
- Unless specified otherwise, the customer is obliged to leave the room they have been staying in by 11 a.m. on the last day of their reservation. Otherwise, the price for the next night’s stay will be charged.
11. Hotel stay
- Due to legal regulations practiced in certain countries, the customer may be asked to fill in a registration card upon arrival at the hotel. If this is the case, the customer will be asked to provide an identification document for the purpose of verifying whether the obligation of filling in the registration card applies to them.
- WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA allows the presence of certain pets (for an additional fee), provided that they are kept on a leash or in a cage in public areas
- The customer undertakes to use the hotel room in a responsible manner. Therefore, any conduct contrary to accepted norms of behaviour and public order will result in the customer being asked to leave the hotel without compensation and without reimbursement of the amount already paid. If payment has not yet been made, the customer will have to pay for the duration of their stay at the hotel.
- WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA has internal regulations for customers. The customer accepts these regulations and undertakes to abide by them. If the customer violates any of the provisions of these regulations, the hotel staff will be forced to request the customer’s leave without any compensation or refund of payments already made.
- WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA offers access to the WIFI network, allowing customers to connect to the Internet. The customer undertakes not to use the information technology resources provided by the hotel to copy, display, share or distribute works and content protected by copyrights or related rights, such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, computer software and video games, without the consent of the relevant copyright holder. A customer who does not comply with the above obligations may be held liable for copyright infringement. In addition, the customer shall comply with the hotel’s Internet service provider’s security policy, including the rules on the use of security measures aimed at preventing illegal use of IT resources, and shall refrain from any action that may affect the effectiveness of such security measures.
The customer benefits from a contractual warranty for a given service.
- Photographs provided on the Website and via the Mobile Services do not constitute parts of the agreement. While we make every effort to ensure that the pictures, drawings and texts used to illustrate the accommodation options reflect the reality as accurately as possible, discrepancies may occur, in particular as a result of changes in the furnishing or possible renovations.
- WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA shall not be held liable for failed or improperly made reservation when it can be attributed to force majeure, actions of third parties, actions of the customer, in particular resulting from lack of access to the Internet, inability to gain access to the Website, external burglary, computer viruses or lack of authorisation of prepayment by the bank of the account holder.
- Hyperlinks may link to sites other than the Website or the Mobile Services of WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA. WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA accepts no liability for the content and services offered on third party websites.
- Any booking or payment which is incorrect, impossible to make, incomplete or a result of fraud, for reasons attributable to the customer, will result in the cancellation of the booking at the customer’s expense, without prejudice to the right to civil or criminal proceedings against the customer.
- Complaints concerning non-performance or improper performance of hotel services will be handled only if they are submitted to WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA in the written form within eight days from leaving the apartment directly to the address of WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA
- Prices related to the reservation of services are indicated before and during the reservation process.
- Presented prices are prices for one room, for a selected number of people and a selected period.
- Prices confirmed to the customer include all taxes and are expressed in the commercial currency of the hotel. These prices are only valid for the period stated on the Website or via the Mobile Services.
- If payment to the hotel is made in a currency other than the currency confirmed in the reservation, the customer shall bear the currency conversion costs.
- Any reservation, regardless of where it is made, is payable in the local currency of the hotel, unless otherwise indicated by the hotel.
- Unless otherwise stated through the Mobile Services or the Website, breakfast is included in the price.
- Prices include VAT applicable on the day of reservation, and any changes in the applicable VAT will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the day of settlement.
- Any change in the amount of tax or new taxes imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the day of settlement.
- The total cost of the order will be determined by WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA in the customer’s booking confirmation.
- Excluding situations wherein special conditions or prices apply, customers provide bank details as part of the reservation guarantee and then, using a credit card or a prepaid card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, etc.) accepted at the given hotel, directly indicate at the designated location (secure data entry via SSL encryption) the card number without spaces, the card expiry date and the security code for the purpose of making a pre-payment via the ELAVON service platform or the TPAY payment platform.
- The payment charge is paid at the time of booking (prepayment over the Internet). Prepayment, in case of a refundable offer, is an advance payment, which WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA will reimburse if the reservation is cancelled until 2 p.m. on the day of arrival. However, in case of a non-refundable offer, the prepayment constitutes the full payment, with no possibility of refund, in accordance with the principles of the same price rate.
- If the customer fails to show up at the hotel (the reservation has not been cancelled and the customer has not arrived at the hotel) and the reservation has been made with a credit card, the hotel will charge a lump sum for the entire stay as a compensation.
- WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA has chosen Tpay (payment service provider) and Elavon to secure online payments by credit card. Elavon payment service provider verifies the validity of the customer’s payment card. Rejection of a payment card may occur for a number of reasons: the card was stolen or blocked, the card limit exceeded, there was an error in entering the card data, etc. In case of problems, the customer should contact both their bank and the hotel to confirm the reservation and payment method.
- At the time of prepayment, the amount of the charge for the reservation includes: the price of the accommodation, taxes related to the accommodation, meal prices (if breakfast is chosen) and taxes related to meals
- In case of an offer requiring a prepayment via the Internet, the amount paid in advance, which constitutes the prepayment, is charged at the time of booking.
In exceptional circumstances, if the customer cannot be accommodated in the apartment of their choosing or in the event of force majeure, the hotel shall have the right to re-accommodate the customer, for the entity or part of their stay, to a different apartment, having the same standard and offering the same range of services as the apartment originally chosen by the customer, provided that the customer has consented to be re-accommodated. Any difference in room price, costs of transportation between two hotels and telephone costs shall be borne by WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA
18. Force majeure
- Force majeure shall be understood as any external event concerning the parties, unforeseeable and impossible to overcome, which prevents the customer or the hotel from performing their contractual obligations in entity or in part.
19 Settlement of disputes
- WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA hereby lets the customer know – in the event of a dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions, the customer shall be free to opt for traditional meditation or any alternative method of dispute settlement.
20 Entity of the contract
- These general terms and conditions of sale, the terms and conditions of sale for the relevant booking price, as well as the booking form or application form constitute an integral entity of the parties’ obligations.
- No general or specific condition provided by the customer can be included in these general terms and conditions.
- Documents specifying the contractual obligations of the parties are, in the order of primacy: booking form or application (including specific terms and conditions for the relevant booking price) and these general terms and conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the booking form and the general conditions, the provisions of the booking form shall prevail.
21. Formulation and modification of general terms and conditions of sale via the Internet
WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA may modify or supplement these general terms and conditions of sale via the Internet at any time. In this case, WARSAW CONCEPT ANNA GRABOWSKA will publish an updated version of the general terms and conditions of sale via the Internet, which will henceforth automatically apply to all customers. The customer should also read the additional terms and conditions of sale related to the specific price, type of room, or type of service, included in the price index.